Disclaimer

The content of this blog reflects my personal experiences and opinions during my veterinary school education. It does not reflect the experiences or opinions of my classmates, colleagues, or the UC Davis School of Veterinary medicine. If you wish to contact me via email: hamaleo11@gmail.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blog Fever

I had to post this (needed a break from studying Cardiology Physiology) for all those interested in Vet Med or becoming a veterinarian. This link has a whole list of great blogs about Vet Med. I started my blog September 2010 because I was inspired to help others understand what a life in veterinary school is like and answer any questions prevets might have, but it seems like these people had a very similar idea. These are great resources! Happy reading and be happy if you are not studying Cardio right now!



No comments: