Disclaimer

The content of this blog reflects my personal experiences and opinions during my veterinary school education. It does not reflect the experiences or opinions of my classmates, colleagues, or the UC Davis School of Veterinary medicine. If you wish to contact me via email: hamaleo11@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A really great Quote from a really great Blog

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -Gandhi

http://www.123rf.com/photo_3184444_illustration-of-man-and-horse-on-mountain-ridge-at-sunset.html

Speaking of my post today, here is a great addition to my game plan of surviving vet school: Please check out this blog post by the learning vet for inspiration, vet student or not!  

"Vet school in particular, as they say, is like “trying to drink water from a fire hose”. It is NOT enjoyable. Vet school represents a finite amount of pain and suffering, which you must endure so you can have the rest of your life to love learning."

http://thelearningvet.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/why-i-love-veterinary-medicine-reason-2/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks for sharing my post--so glad you liked it! I feel it's very true. Best of luck to you!

Jess said...

I have to disagree...vet school IS enjoyable! Sometimes it's not, but overall it's pretty awesome to be here... :D

But it will be ever so much better when we're finished and out!