Disclaimer

The content of this blog reflects my personal experiences and opinions during my veterinary school education. It does not reflect the experiences or opinions of my classmates, colleagues, or the UC Davis School of Veterinary medicine. If you wish to contact me via email: hamaleo11@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine 2011 Interview Workshop

I was on the panel for the UC Davis interview workshop. I had a great time answering questions about veterinary school and the vet school interview process. Our student panel and interview workshop was recorded, as well as a talk about the new curriculum. I even had the opportunity to eat lunch with interviewing applicants for the class of 2015. Looking at my blog, I realized I had not finished my "How to Rock Your Vet School Interview Part 2", so I thought the student panel I was on could help answer your questions if you are still wanting more of an explanation of how to "rock" your vet school interview.  





No comments: