Disclaimer

The content of this blog reflects my personal experiences and opinions during my veterinary school education. It does not reflect the experiences or opinions of my classmates, colleagues, or the UC Davis School of Veterinary medicine. If you wish to contact me via email: hamaleo11@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A wonderful Valentines Day

I had a wonderful Valentines Day, woke up next to Alex, the man I love, which gave me a great start. Then I went to class to find that the men in the class of 2014 are true gentlemen. They were all dressed up (some in suits) and each had a box of See's chocolates that they passed around for the ladies to share. Women really outnumber the men in our class, so I think they were trying to get on our good side. It was really sweet that they planned the whole thing out and all. Us ladies were defiantly pleasantly surprised.

After class, I went and rode Tina, a horse I absolutely have fallen in love with. She is wonderful and such a joy to ride. It wasn't long until after that, Alex showed up and we spent the evening together. Sad to say I didn't get any studying done for my nutrition exam, but that's what today is for. Gotta love Vet School!

1 comment:

Rockjdog said...

in honor of VD (get it?) I am posting the Sexy Future Veterinarians face book page.

there motto is
"We are the ladies and gentlemen with brains and academic brawn! We can (almost) do surgery on a goat and look darn sexy while doing it~ We can do a rectal exam wearing heels and do a TPR with our hair flowing in the wind!"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2209027564&v=wall&viewas=0