Disclaimer

The content of this blog reflects my personal experiences and opinions during my veterinary school education. It does not reflect the experiences or opinions of my classmates, colleagues, or the UC Davis School of Veterinary medicine. If you wish to contact me via email: hamaleo11@gmail.com

Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Friday!!!

I can't wait for the weekend, even though it involves studying histology, anatomy, and biochemistry! I'm participating in the Dog'n'Jog tomorrow at UC Davis with my mom, Alex, and the pug (my mom's 10 year old dog...and yes, he does have his own stroller).

Last night, we went to the Vet School Fall Mixer at the Grad. It was super fun even though I didn't get to play beer pong cause somehow we missed them calling us. There was a huge line to get in and to get drinks, but there was great dancing and "professional" beer pong. We danced and had fun, even had a guest appearance of one of our professors! He is really cool and really tries to interact and get to know his students.

Veterinary ethics and law was at 9am the morning after. Our class had a heated and opinionated discussion on licensure and professional behavior in veterinary medicine.  

No comments: