Disclaimer

The content of this blog reflects my personal experiences and opinions during my veterinary school education. It does not reflect the experiences or opinions of my classmates, colleagues, or the UC Davis School of Veterinary medicine. If you wish to contact me via email: hamaleo11@gmail.com

Monday, October 24, 2011

UC Davis Vet Aid Club Blog! A place for prevets to get information!

Before applying to veterinary school, I was part of the vet aides club at UC Davis. It was a club designed to get pre-vets experience and information about veterinary school. I heard they recently started a blog and wanted to share the link with any pre-vets that might read my blog and be interested. 

Blog:

Their website: 
http://iccweb.ucdavis.edu/aes/vetaides/index.htm

1 comment:

Eric said...

I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your web site came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind!
Please Visit ===> Veterinary Technician Training Class