Disclaimer

The content of this blog reflects my personal experiences and opinions during my veterinary school education. It does not reflect the experiences or opinions of my classmates, colleagues, or the UC Davis School of Veterinary medicine. If you wish to contact me via email: hamaleo11@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome class of 2015!!!

The Class of 2014 UCD SVM

Just under a year ago, we took our oath at our white coat ceremony after completing our orientation to veterinary school. The beginning of our veterinary medicine education and the start of a career for the rest of our lives. 

I cannot believe it has been a whole year since I received my letter informing me that I had been accepted to the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine! I remember there was lots of celebrating involved and I still couldn't believe it had actually happened. Well let me tell you, It HAS HAPPENED! You have been accepted to one of the greatest vet schools in the US, congrats on getting into UC Davis! 

If you guys have any questions, especially only ones current veterinary students can answer, I'm all ears: feel free to comment on my blog, facebook me, or email me. Heck if you even want someone to show you around Davis, let me know :) and WELCOME!
 
White Coat Ceremony: Reading our oath
My first real white coat! With the UCD logo! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for writing this blog. Since the early age of 5 I knew my dream job an "Animal Doctor" At the age of 9 I knew which school I wanted to attend. 13 years later and here I am with much more passion to become a DVM from UCD. Being the horrible Math student I am makes me want to give up, then I remember what I am good at, why I am doing it and my end reward and I push hard and try to comprehend it all later I come and I read this Blog and I am filled with hope and inspiration. Thank you.