Disclaimer

The content of this blog reflects my personal experiences and opinions during my veterinary school education. It does not reflect the experiences or opinions of my classmates, colleagues, or the UC Davis School of Veterinary medicine. If you wish to contact me via email: hamaleo11@gmail.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lady GaGa: An important message for everyone


Last night, I had the amazing opportunity to attend the Lady GaGa concert in Sacramento with my mom and sister. Now before anyone goes off on how crazy and weird Lady GaGa is, think about how much she has achieved in her life. How much she has contributed to the pop culture music scene. 

Last night at her concert (which was an outstanding performance), she left the crowd feeling free by telling everyone to just be who they are because "they were born that way." She also told the audience to NEVER let anyone lead you to believe you can't do something you dream of, don't ever give up on your talents, or let anyone talk down your accomplishments. Stand tall and be proud for what you believe in. I think everyone should embrace her words of wisdom. 

"Lady Gaga is on top of the world right now with the help of her catchy tunes and outrageous ensembles, but she claims she's just a normal girl. We're not so sure we'd go that far, but we like her point: Everyone can do great things if they work at it."

If you want to learn more about Lady GaGa, please visit her wiki page

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very inspiring show!

Tammy said...

While I'm not a fan of her music, I do really like a lot of the things she has to say. She's a great example of being herself, and she really lets that shine through!