Disclaimer

The content of this blog reflects my personal experiences and opinions during my veterinary school education. It does not reflect the experiences or opinions of my classmates, colleagues, or the UC Davis School of Veterinary medicine. If you wish to contact me via email: hamaleo11@gmail.com

Friday, June 10, 2011

Finishing my First Year!!! And summer plans...

So I had my last freshman veterinary school class yesterday. I can't believe it's already been a year! I feel so honored to be here, so proud of myself and my classmates for getting through the first year! We can now call ourselves 1/4 doctors. The fourth years graduated today, I bet it's one of the best days of their life! 

This summer, I plan to take it easy, make some blog posts to help more prevets, and just enjoy my summer. That doesn't necessarily mean that vetmed is out of the question. I will still be working at the equine ICU this summer, I have a couple trips/camping trips planned, and I got a summer clinic (2 weeks) in neurology at UC Davis. I also have my friend's wedding in Capitola, I am so happy for her and so fortunate to be in her wedding.

I have a lot to look forward to this summer, like seeing more of my family and spending more time with them. Also hanging out with my wonderful and supportive friends. I hope the summer doesn't go by as fast as first year did, I want to relish it! 

No comments: