Disclaimer

The content of this blog reflects my personal experiences and opinions during my veterinary school education. It does not reflect the experiences or opinions of my classmates, colleagues, or the UC Davis School of Veterinary medicine. If you wish to contact me via email: hamaleo11@gmail.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Finals Weariness

I'm sure everyone in my class is feeling it, the pressure of having 6 finals this quarter! I wish I could say I was as bright-eyed as the above cat, but I'm more like the cats below. 

 That's right, I'm exhausted! I did manage to squeeze in a ride on Tina today, I think that is all I can do to keep my sanity. And thank heavens that the last final is tomorrow and will be over around 11am. Then I'm heading off for a weekend of backpacking in Point Reyes National Seashore. Being a veterinary student is not easy sometimes, but is fun most of the time when there is not pressure from exams. I feel like I did well on all my finals though and passed all my classes this quarter (at least I think)! Yay for vet school!

No comments: